“Let the children come to me; do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love God

I've been busy for a month (or more than a month)..
I've been busy for school so much..
and also in YFC and KFC activities..
i have less attention on some things..
even my prayer time,
I've noticed that it's not good.
(and I know it's one of the reason why I haven't get good grades at school..)

I'm starting to get noticed that my performance at school was going bad..
compared at my highschool days.. i need more urge to do more..

on the other side,
i know i still have the fire in serving yfc and kfc
and it will never loose in me..

i love serving them..
i love being close to them..

most of my members in yfc, upper or lower, were my close friends

i always seek kids, especially the little ones, everyday..^_^
(lalu n kpag my event.. hehehe)

with all of this, i see Christ in them..^_^
I love God..


-Jonathan Polinar
Central A

No comments:

Post a Comment