“Let the children come to me; do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14

Friday, November 12, 2010

"for a GOD that never surrender"

I've been aware of this thought for a long time..
I was just only fully assured of this during Big events in either KFC or YFC..
and I thought i fully understand what this really mean..
but i was wrong..

i know that God always forgive.. because He loves us..
but i still do mistakes plenty of times..
and i always ask for His forgiveness which He always accepts..

although nothing special happened this day,
There is one thing I've realized.
that behind those lines,
God is telling me that..

"the one thing I ask is to be with you..
let me cover you,
just mark this lines to your mind, heart and soul..
'I LOVE YOU MY SON'
then i assure that you will get what you deserve..
the thing that I wanted for you"

as a response,
I'll never hold back also onto Him,
and do what His heart desires..
and accomplish my mission and responsibilities He had entrusted to me..




Jonathan Polinar
Central A (Metro Manila)

1 comment: