“Let the children come to me; do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Worth of Sacrifice

Being a province facilitator at the same time being a mission volunteer is not an easy task. :)

there are so many things that i need to sacrifice.
i indeed sacrifice the LIFE that i would really want.
i sacrificed my LOVE-LIFE and some things that i desire just like any other teenagers. :)

in this mission that GOD has given me,
I left my old friends or BARKADAS in the service for me to GROW and LEARN more about the service.
Leaving them is worth for it,
i met a lot of new people and learned many things about life.
I actually didn’t leave them totally; i just give myself the chance to meet new people, without them and learned to become independent.

i had traveled a lot around my province, as i welcome new people and learned about the things that needed to be improved, i came close to our mission-vision, BRINGING THE KIDS TO THE LORD AND BUILDING A BRIGHT NEW WORLD.

I learned to TRUST and GIVE OTHER FACILITATORS the chance to grow in the service.
Now that they learned, it made my service lighter for I have company in the areas of my service.

NORTH CENTRAL and SOUTH areas of CEBU now had really grown and a lot of improvement to the facilitators of each area.
They can now stand on their own and conduct activities without my presence as long as they updated me with the activity.

Indeed God is so great; HE made me TRAVEL to different provinces in our region and to other regions just to let the facilitators realize how great our work here is in Kids for Christ.

In this SERVICE with my GOD to the KIDS FOR CHRIST, i am now what i am.
FACING EVERYDAY as A PART OF GOD'S GREAT PLAN to MY LIFE and
I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL NEVER LET HIS CHILDREN BE IN PAIN. :)

I OFFER EVERYTHING TO HIM.
GOD MADE ME STRONGER THAN BEFORE,
HE MADE ME LOVE HIM MORE,
HE MADE ME INSPIRE MORE FACILITATORS FOR THE WORK HE HAS GIVEN TO US, and I BELIEVE that GOD WILL TRULY BLESS THE YFC's WHO ARE WORKING AND SERVING HIS CHILDREN.
♥♥♥'

"let the CHILDREN COME TO ME; DO NOT PREVENT THEM, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD BELONGS TO THEM. ‘MARK 10:14


LETS CONTINUE TO R.O.C.K ON PROVINCE FACILITATORS.

YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED!
WE HAVE A BIG SPACE IN GOD'S HEART. :)


by: Roxane Alcao -Cebu

No comments:

Post a Comment