“Let the children come to me; do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm so Grateful


Hi ROCKers..I want to share to you this wonderful lyrics of the song Grateful..



You've given me this brand new day.,

to serve and follow you..

You took my tears

and made me smile..

You lifted me up!



You gave me all the reason Lord

to see things as gift from You



And I'll go out and testify

and shout to the world!



I will lift your name on high

(I) forever worship you

and(I)will serve you,with all of my heart

I'll forever be grateful..



when trouble comes my way

you are there to stay

and everything will be alright.



Now (I) know its true

that this love is You

and (I)will leave each day..



I was touched and affirmed by the song..

nowadays I was bothered and stressed by things going on in my life but this song made me GRATEFUL for every brand new day God has given me.

through this song God really spoke to me.

It made me realize that whatever hardship i will encounter I will always have my God.



Because I'm grateful, I will lift His name on high, I will forever worship Him,I will serve Him with all of my heart..



So bros. and sis. let nothing hinder us from ROCKin' the WORLD!:)



GODBLESS!

-dhee..

No comments:

Post a Comment