“Let the children come to me; do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14

Monday, August 9, 2010

GOD, whose my only STRENGTH!

(last July 24, and this day (Aug. 8,2010), my 2 households had started their first household..)

this day, we had our kasangga retreat at mandaluyong..
i've learn a lot..
but there is one great thing that really struck me,

"that I'm called and chosen by GOD to be His leader..
He trust me these responsibilities..
no matter how sinful i am..

the more you have the fire in serving,
the more you tempted..

but I know that there is GOD, whose my only strength..^_^"

after the retreat, i went at the household of my lower.
it was fun.
we've talked a lot of things.
we easily get comfortable with each other.
we've got a lot of fun and laughs..

i was really amazed and affirmed again today how great is our GOD.

I do not need necessarily having a BIG EVENT just to feel God's amazing power and love..
everyday is an evidence of How great is Him..^_^

--Jonathan Lloyd Polinar "Nathan" --central A (Metro Manila)

No comments:

Post a Comment