“Let the children come to me; do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14

Thursday, August 5, 2010


It was 1st day of August 2010, when we had our MC Gathering at Layforce (it held every 1st Sunday of the month).



I’ve always invited at the torch but I can’t go at their session because I’m handling the MC kids.

There were only two of us (Diane), who handle the MC kids that day. But we were guided by the FTW that were there. I handle the junior ones (nanaman!.. hehe.. You’ll take time to get the attention of the junior, promise) and Diane at the senior.

There were only half of them listening to what I said and the others were running around.. haha.

But after I gave the story and activity, I went playing with them. Whew!,

After the MCG, ate Michelle told me that her son, Sev Phillip (weeeeeee), was praying for me everyday..^_^

I’d never expected that but when I hear it, it really touches my heart. I feel that kid was my angel. ^_^



I’d never expecting things in return while I’m serving KFC, I know that God gave those angels to be my price. ^_^



THANK YOU GOD

I LOVE YOU..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment